Healthy Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie Bites
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut, plus extra for rolling if desired
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp water
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and combine on medium or high speed for 2-3 minutes. The mixture will be crumbly at first, and then it will slowly start to come together. Stop the mixer when it's sticky enough to roll into balls. Don't overprocess.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, roll dough into approximately 14 tablespoon-size balls. If desired, place extra 1/4 cup flaked coconut in a shallow dish or plate and immediately roll each ball in extra flaked coconut as you go (if you wait, the coconut won't stick!).
- Store coconut brownie bites in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or freezer for up to 3 months, for best taste.